Here are some things to consider when hiring a photo booth, and remember you are hing a professional photography service and not just an equipment rental.
1. Price: does the photo booth meet your budget. For some people this is the only factor that matters and they are willing to sacrifice quality.
2. Setup: what does their setup and prop table look like? Is everything clean and organized with a red carpet? Are the cords taped down and the backdrop stand secured with weights?
3. Dependability: how many years have they been doing photo booths? How many events have they done? Will they show up on time?
4. Troubleshooting: Are they sending an experienced professional to your event or hiring a college kid with limited technical knowledge.
5. Picture Quality: Are their pictures in focus with the proper exposure? Do they offer a wide variety of backdrop options?
6. Props: What kind of props do they have to offer? Are there a wide variety of high-quality props?Are the props organized?
7. Customer Service: will they answer your emails in a timely manner and return phone calls and texts?
8. Graphic Designs: What do their graphic designs look like? Do they have several options and designs to choose from?
9. Past Clients: Where have they worked with in the past? Do they work for large corporations and events? What is the feedback from previous customers? What are their online reviews like?
10. After the event: Does the company upload their photos in a timely manner?