The new LED photo booth is ready for action and has been redesigned for better lighting. It is also ready with new Social Sharing software and has been tested out at a party with great results!
Are you thinking of booking a wedding through Electra Cruises in Newport Beach, CA? They have they have the best wedding experience that money can buy!
Old Ranch Country Club Photo Booth
Are you having an event at Old Ranch Country Club?
La Habra, CA Photo Booth Rental
Are you looking for a La Habra, CA Photo Booth Rental?
New Promo Videos
I hope you guys enjoy these new promo videos! It was really fun creating them!!! Enjoy and share!
Booking the "Cheapest" service
Why would you start out your marriage on the wrong foot and book a budget photo booth?
Here are the top five reasons why you should not hire a budget photo booth for your wedding.
1. They use substandard equipment such as webcams or IPads. They may stick you with an enclosure made from PVC pipe, may have a limited number of dollar store props, take blurry photos and may send out an untrained college kid for $10 an hour and pass them off as an "Attendant". If you really go budget, they may not even have a booth at all!!! Just a laptop with a camera on a tripod and cheap printer.
Here are some examples of what a budget photo booth might look like... As you can see the pictures may be underexposed along with blurry or out of focus pics.
2. They go cheap on the paper and prints. A professional photo booth will use a dye sub printer, and the paper and media is very expensive. A budget photo booth will use a low quality inkjet printer that will be slow, smudge the photos and leave your guests waiting for their prints. Let's take a look at some bad quality prints from a budget booth. Notice that the pictures are dark, and the strip cut is WAY off.
3. Their deal isn't actually a very good deal! They want extra for props, more for enclosures, extra for prints, extra for travel time, extra for social media, extra for a custom design, and lots of other upgrades.
Just head on over to Group-on and read some of their photo booth deals. You are practically getting nothing for their special price, and you most likely will also get very poor quality as well.
4. Just like any business, when you first start out you have really low prices to attract customers. Most new photo booth companies have very limited experience and there are a million things that could go wrong. Even worse, they could send out a teenager who will just sit and play on his phone and not pay attention to your guests. They may be late to the event, not be setup on-time or have periods when the photo booth is down because of technical problems. Why would you take chances hiring someone who is brand new to the photo booth business?
5. Lastly, most "Cheap" photo booths will not have the proper liability insurance and may be a risk to your gusts. Most wedding venues require that their wedding vendors have a 1 million dollar liability policy, while more fancy venues will require a separate policy addendum just for their venue. Ask to see a copy of their liability insurance before hiring your vendors to save a hassle with the venue, or even worse a lawsuit if anything goes wrong.
We are a Certified Wedding Vendor
As with anything else in life, you get what you pay for when it comes to photo booths. Here at Lucky Frog Photo Booth, you can rest assured that you are getting the best wedding photo booth in Orange County, and that promise is backed up and guaranteed by the National Wedding Counsel.
We are a Certified Wedding Vendor by the National Wedding Council, the #1 certification for wedding professionals. How does Wedding Certified work?
They only CERTIFY the BEST wedding vendors.
1) They conduct a 10-point business evaluation on their professionalism and trustworthiness + interview all vendors before they're certified.
2) Find your Certified Wedding Vendors and book them with CONFIDENCE.
3) Blissfully enjoy your wedding with free protection from the National Wedding Council.
It is very important that the photo booth is located in the right place, usually in a spot where all the guests can spot it.
When deciding on a photo booth for the wedding, choose one that can accommodate more than one person, and an open air setup usually will work best for this. This will make taking pictures a lot more fun!
Don't forget about the wedding photo booth props! To make the photo booth even more fun and all its pictures even more memorable, place a bunch of props by the photo booth and let the guests go crazy! Moustaches, glasses, wigs, hats, feathers, shawls, clown noses, play swords, signs with funny sayings, bow-ties, and empty picture frames.
The pictures that guests take at the photo booth can also be the wedding favors. Everyone will love to take home a fun moment from your wedding, frozen in time.
Sweet 16 Photo Booth Fullerton, CA
This photo booth was an open booth with a red carpet, and a champagne sequin backdrop. A large light modifier was used to make the light flattering and make the photos pop.
Mustache baby shower Whittier
Are you planning a mustache baby shower around Whittier? Check out this clean design and pics from a baby shower in Whittier, CA.