Photo Booth Props Pico Rivera
New props are here! At Lucky Frog Photo Booth we are always collecting new props to be able to match your theme.
Keeping the props organized is also a challenge but can be manageable with the use of holders and a hat rack.
We also customize the linens to match the theme and colors of the party.
Sweet 16 in Bellflower
Here are some things to consider when hiring a photo booth, and remember you are hing a service and not just an equipment rental.
1. Price: does the photo booth meet your budget. For some people this is the only factor that matters and they are willing to sacrifice quality.
2. Setup: what does their setup and prop table look like? Is everything clean and organized with a red carpet?
3. Dependability: how many years have they been doing photo booths? How many events have they done? Will they show up on time?
4. Troubleshooting: Are they sending an experienced professional to your event or hiring a college kid with limited technical knowledge.
5. Picture Quality: Are their pictures in focus with the proper exposure? Do they offer a wide variety of backdrop options?
6. Props: What kind of props do they have to offer? Are there a wide variety of high-quality props?Are the props organized?
7. Customer Service: will they answer your emails in a timely manner and return phone calls and texts?
8. Graphic Designs: What do their graphic designs look like? Do they have several options and designs to choose from?
9. Past Clients: Who have they worked with in the past? Do they work for large corporations and events? What is the feedback from previous customers?
10. After the event: Does the company upload their photos in a timely manner?
11. Does the company have proper liability insurance that many venues require?
12. What upgrade options are available? Do they offer social media integration? Green-Screen? Enclosures? Sanction sets and red carpets? Inflatable booths?
Used the Black Cube at two parties this weekend and heard nothing but positive compliments. The advantage of this cube is that you can swap out the background curtain just like a traditional style photo booth. If your party is outdoors, it also can block the light, and make it perfect for pictures in the bright sun. Plus it is BIG and can accommodate groups of around 10 at a time.