1. Price: does the photo booth meet your budget. For some people this is the only factor that matters and they are willing to sacrifice quality.
2. Setup: what does their setup and prop table look like? Is everything clean and organized with a red carpet?
3. Dependability: how many years have they been doing photo booths? How many events have they done? Will they show up on time?
4. Troubleshooting: Are they sending an experienced professional to your event or hiring a college kid with limited technical knowledge.
5. Picture Quality: Are their pictures in focus with the proper exposure? Do they offer a wide variety of backdrop options?
6. Props: What kind of props do they have to offer? Are there a wide variety of high-quality props?Are the props organized?
7. Customer Service: will they answer your emails in a timely manner and return phone calls and texts?
8. Graphic Designs: What do their graphic designs look like? Do they have several options and designs to choose from?
9. Past Clients: Who have they worked with in the past? Do they work for large corporations and events? What is the feedback from previous customers?
10. After the event: Does the company upload their photos in a timely manner?
11. Does the company have proper liability insurance that many venues require?
12. What upgrade options are available? Do they offer social media integration? Green-Screen? Enclosures? Sanction sets and red carpets? Inflatable booths?