A Groupon Photo Booth?
When it comes to hiring a photo booth, there are a lot of "Deals" out there.
I do not suggest booking a photo booth through Groupon, and here is why.
As the article above states, you possibly could get scammed or tricked into a bad deal. Do you really want to risk having your Groupon not show up at your event?
Next, if you are lucky enough to have your company show up, they most certainly will cut corners and give you less. Think about it... They are already giving you 50% off the price for the deal, and then Groupon will get their 25% cut. So basically you are hiring a photo booth company for 25% of what they normally charge. Do you think they will really do a good job for you if they are almost giving away their service? The same would apply for Yelp deals and Living Social deals.
Here is how Photo Booth companies are going to cut corners:
1. Use cheap paper and a cheap printer. Expect slow prints and dollar store paper.
2. They will charge you extra for props. If the deal does include props they will be cheap paper props or from the dollar store clearance bin.
3. They may not actually be a real company and may not have liability insurance or collect sales tax etc.
4. If they are willing to work for peanuts, most likely they are just starting out in the business and trying to attract customers with a low price. If they are inexperienced, they won't know what to do if anything goes wrong or have the knowledge to take quality pictures.
5. They will give you a low quality template design and won't spend the time crafting what you really want.
6. Backdrop choices will be very limited and of poor quality.
7. They send you a hired attendant that may barley know how to operate the equipment and won't really care about how the pictures turn out because they are getting paid $15 an hour.
8. Their booth might be a webcam, a mounted Ipad or even a mounted cell phone.
Pics from this Weekend
Wedding Season Has Begun
A lot of people have questions about the inflatable booths, so let me try to answer some here:
" I am afraid the booth will pop or deflate"
The booths are made from strong oxford cloth, and are durable.
Why do you charge extra for inflatable booths?
Just like any piece of equipment, the inflatables need constant maintenance, cleaning and care. All the inflatables have also been fitted with upgraded lights to add to the ambiance of the party.
Do the Inflatables make noise?
Yes they have a small fan but they are not as loud as a jumper or a gas generator.
House Party 4_9_16