Booking the "Cheapest" service
Why would you start out your marriage on the wrong foot and book a budget photo booth?
Here are the top five reasons why you should not hire a budget photo booth for your wedding.
1. They use substandard equipment such as webcams or IPads. They may stick you with an enclosure made from PVC pipe, may have a limited number of dollar store props, take blurry photos and may send out an untrained college kid for $10 an hour and pass them off as an "Attendant". If you really go budget, they may not even have a booth at all!!! Just a laptop with a camera on a tripod and cheap printer.
Here are some examples of what a budget photo booth might look like... As you can see the pictures may be underexposed along with blurry or out of focus pics.
2. They go cheap on the paper and prints. A professional photo booth will use a dye sub printer, and the paper and media is very expensive. A budget photo booth will use a low quality inkjet printer that will be slow, smudge the photos and leave your guests waiting for their prints. Let's take a look at some bad quality prints from a budget booth. Notice that the pictures are dark, and the strip cut is WAY off.
3. Their deal isn't actually a very good deal! They want extra for props, more for enclosures, extra for prints, extra for travel time, extra for social media, extra for a custom design, and lots of other upgrades.
Just head on over to Group-on and read some of their photo booth deals. You are practically getting nothing for their special price, and you most likely will also get very poor quality as well.
4. Just like any business, when you first start out you have really low prices to attract customers. Most new photo booth companies have very limited experience and there are a million things that could go wrong. Even worse, they could send out a teenager who will just sit and play on his phone and not pay attention to your guests. They may be late to the event, not be setup on-time or have periods when the photo booth is down because of technical problems. Why would you take chances hiring someone who is brand new to the photo booth business?
5. Lastly, most "Cheap" photo booths will not have the proper liability insurance and may be a risk to your gusts. Most wedding venues require that their wedding vendors have a 1 million dollar liability policy, while more fancy venues will require a separate policy addendum just for their venue. Ask to see a copy of their liability insurance before hiring your vendors to save a hassle with the venue, or even worse a lawsuit if anything goes wrong.
We are a Certified Wedding Vendor
As with anything else in life, you get what you pay for when it comes to photo booths. Here at Lucky Frog Photo Booth, you can rest assured that you are getting the best wedding photo booth in Orange County, and that promise is backed up and guaranteed by the National Wedding Counsel.
We are a Certified Wedding Vendor by the National Wedding Council, the #1 certification for wedding professionals. How does Wedding Certified work?
They only CERTIFY the BEST wedding vendors.
1) They conduct a 10-point business evaluation on their professionalism and trustworthiness + interview all vendors before they're certified.
2) Find your Certified Wedding Vendors and book them with CONFIDENCE.
3) Blissfully enjoy your wedding with free protection from the National Wedding Council.