This would depend on where the event is in Orange County and what the customer wants.
Each photo booth experience will be different, depending on your unique needs. Some events require social media, while others only want prints.
Here are some things that make a photo booth experience great.
1. Professional communication, early arrival for events and answering all of your questions in a timely manner.
2. A beautiful template that is custom designed to match your theme. This is what your guests take home, and is the most important part of the photo booth.
3. Lot's of backdrop choices. If you choose an open air style booth, you want a backdrop that will match your theme and complete your artistic vision.
4. An inflatable booth is a very popular choice for the younger generation, and many of them have LED lights to add to the mood of the party.
5. Don't forget the photo booth props! The props should be professionally made, sturdy and have saying to match your theme.
6. Pictures should have the correct white balance, lighting and the whole group be in focus. Pictures should be sharp, well lit and crisp, with minimal reflections on glasses etc.
7. Social Media sharing at the event is also another great feature, and allows guests to text, email, Facebook and Twitter right to their phones.
8. Your prints should come out fast and be cut in an even strip, with the photos exposed properly. Light should be spread evenly throughout the group, and signs, props and people should all be clear and in-focus.
9. Animated GIFs are now all the rage for photo booths, so do don't forget the Animated GIFs!!! The photo booth software will combine your photo booth session in to one animated file, creating a GIF.
10. After the event your photos should be uploaded to a secure event gallery, where you can retrieve and share them online. This should be done immediately, so guests can access their photos online.
11. Lastly, the priceless memories that you created will be worth every penny, and treasured for years to come.